Permanent Tattoo vs. Jagua Tattoo
By: Krysteen ~
Note: Pictures are of jagua, something silly, sloth or tryout for a permanent tattoo, skyline.
Permanent vs Jagua. Maybe a pro and con list or if you’re thinking of getting a real tat…
If you’re thinking of getting a real tattoo here are somethings to think about:
- Getting a tattoo hurts. It’s painful with an annoying, intense vibration and the feeling that someone is dragging a needle across your skin.
- There is a healing process that can be sensitive and subject to infection.
- A good tattoo isn't cheap, and a cheap tattoo isn't good.
- Your real tattoo has to stay out of water during the healing process and can be bleached by the sun so needs to be protected form here on out.
- Most importantly, are you ready for something that will be there for the rest of your life? Especially, when you don’t know everything your future has coming at you. Weddings, job promotions or career/religious changes. You may not love that boy band forever!
Now, I know this all sounds rough. A tattoo is a big commitment because it should be something meaningful to you. So, Jagua is a great replacement if you’re not wanting a real tattoo or just need time to find the right one to commit too. Here are some reasons why Jagua is a good alternative to a permanent tattoo.
- The paste stains the skin black with hints of blue just like the color of a permanent tattoo, therefore, it looks like a real one.
- It lasts for a couple of weeks depending on where you put it. I recommend wrists and ankles because they last the longest, but feet and hands stain the darkest. Anywhere on the torso may stain lighter and last a bit shorter.
- It cost way less than a permanent tattoo and you are getting a hand applied custom design. There won’t be another on Earth like it.
- It’s a 100% natural product and a fruit. Consult a doctor if you are allergic to any tropical fruits.
- It doesn’t hurt! It is completely painless and doesn’t need weeks of healing time afterwards like a tattoo. There are a few aftercare steps to follow, such as, let it dry completely and leave the paste on for the recommended amount of time.
- You can get a design you’re thinking of getting permanently or just something fun, simple or even silly. It’s not forever girl!
So have fun! Let loose and get a Jagua tattoo. It’s a great for vacations, freak out your boss day, family visiting for the holidays. You don’t need me to find a reason for you. I’m sure you can find enough of your own.